- Do you want the opportunity to earn good money in a stable job?
- Are you interested in a career in professional domestic service work – childcare and housekeeping?
- Do you want to work in the homes of foreigners in Ho Chi Minh City?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading.
- Do you want vocational training to learn practical skills?
- Do you want to learn basic English?
- Do you want help and support in finding a good job that pays well?
If you answered yes to any of these questions – keep reading?
- Are you female?
- Do you live in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Do you currently earn less than 2,000,000 VND per month?
- Have you not begun college level studies?
If you answered yes to these last three questions
then we might just have a great opportunity for you. Keep reading…
Dependable Progress, in partnership with REACH is offering free vocational training and job placement support for disadvantaged young women who live in HCMC.
The training takes place during the morning over 8 weeks and will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful professional domestic service worker.
Following successful completion of your training Dependable Progress will help you get a good job as a professional domestic service worker for a foreigner living in HCMC. Dependable Progress has many foreigners on their books looking for reliable, well trained professional domestic service workers.
The working conditions are good and the pay is excellent. On the successful completion of your training you could be earning 30,000VND an hour!
When does the training commence?
January 2 2013 and will be for a period of 8 weeks (with one week off during Tết)
Training is for 4 hours per day 8am – 12.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Venue for the training is: : 77/17 Huynh Tinh Cua Street, Ward 8, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
But it won’t be easy! You will have to study hard, and build your skills as well as your strength and speed, because professional domestic service work can be quite demanding.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0125 361 2712 or 08 6685 0699
Click here to see what will be involved in this exciting training program